Dr.Joel Wallach, author of Dead Doctors Don’t Lie, will be speaking live in La Crescenta on April 2, 2016.
These days, about 40 percent of Americans are obese, and according to Dr. Wallach it’s caused by a simple problem.
As a kid walking on his dad’s horse farm in Pennsylvania, Dr. Wallach could tell the horses weren’t getting enough nutrients. Even his dad, with a fourth grade education, knew when the animals weren’t getting enough nutrients… and then he’d give them a nutritional supplement.
Weight problems are nothing more than a nutritional disease. We know that snack companies spend money on the technology of weight gain. Lays Potato Chips brand even uses that as their motto, “Betcha can’t eat just one.”
If you take minerals, you will lose weight because you won’t have cravings. Get on a mineral program, replace a meal with a supplement, give up carbohydrates, and you’ll lose weight and take it off. If you go off the minerals you crave again.
Can you get all the nutrition you need from foods, or do you need extra vitamins? While some people swear by multi-vitamins, others say the pills go to waste.
Wallach has created a brand of products called 90 for Life, that provides the 90 essential nutrients that everyone needs, and is rapidly giving Americans a new view of health. He is uniquely trained as a medical worker for humans and animals.
Here are some facts from Dr. Wallach’s “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie:”
• The average life span of medical doctors is 56. Why would you listen to someone whose life span is 56 if you want to live to 100.
• There are at least 5 groups of people in the world whose average life span exceeds 100 years. (Find out what they all have in common). Many major disease have been eliminated in the livestock industry years ago by wimple inexpensive nutritional supplementation.
• Medical doctors kill, injure and infect 15 million patients in hospitals and clinics each year. How many people would fly on a commercial airliner if they knew that? They’re completely unimpeachable, and they don’t even get a slap on the wrist.
• There’s no health insurance for farm animals, and farmers don’t pay for a hip replacement in a bull. Vets learned how supplements can help re-grow cartilage.
• Alzheimer’s Disease and most other diseases are caused by nutrient deficiency.
• There’s not a single birth defect that is caused by a genetic problem.
• Epigenetics theory is currently being studied as a new bridge between nutrition and health
• A healthy diet? It’s now absolutely impossible to eat a diet that’s 100% healthy. It all started in 1882, when Thomas Edison pulled the switch on the first electric plant, and people no longer used wood for heat and electricity.
Ashes are not thrown in the garden to give vegetables minerals. Dams were built so floods don’t supply silt and mud to farm soil from the mountains. Soil is no longer being replenished with minerals. According to U.S. Senate Document #264, our farmlands have been depleted of essential minerals This document dates back to 1936.
NEWSFLASH! Dr. Wallach is speaking in the High Desert on Monday, February 15. You must call to reserve you spot and find out the venue. We’ll also mail off your free copy of the audio CD, “The Best of Dead Doctors Don’t Lie.” To RSVP call (760) 265-1054 TODAY!
Death and disease are both very expensive. It’s better to get your nutrition! Stop babies from being born premature, save the pain and cost of hip replacement surgery. Of course, it’s the medical doctors that say supplements are dangerous.
In 2007, the FDA finally submitted to the pressure of the pharmaceutical industry and reported the people were saying they get diarrhea or headaches, 600 adverse events reports, 400 herbs, and 200 were from vitamins and minerals. There were almost 500,000 adverse reports from prescribed pharmaceuticals, most of them were “deaths.” That’s versus 600 from vitamins and minerals, of which none were deaths.
Cake recipe: what if you leave out some of the ingredients? It won’t come out right. So, taking all of the known nutrients is important. 90 essential nutrients, 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, three essential fatty acids. Any one deficiency can give you up to 10 diseases, and there are 900 can be prevented with proper nutrition.
Order your copy of “The Best of Dead Doctors Don’t Lie,” and find out some startling facts like these:
There are at least 5 groups of people in the world whose average life span exceeds 100 years. (Find out what they all have in common). Many major disease have been eliminated in the livestock industry years ago by wimple inexpensive nutritional supplementation.
– According to U.S. Senate Document #264, our farmlands have been depleted of essential minerals This document dates back to 1936.
– There is no such thing as “eating right.” If the minerals aren’t in the soil where the food is grown, they are not in our foods.
– Our bodies need no less than 90 essential nutrients, and there are as many as 10 deficiency diseases that can result for each nutrient that is missing for any length of time. This is a total of up to 900 diseases that can be prevented with proper nutrition.
For more information, call Marti at (760) 265-1054.